You have more important things to do than to keep “the books.” We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Our accounting packages include all the day-to-day services you expect:
- Reconciling your bank account
- Generating your income statement
- Generating your balance sheet
- Maintaining your general ledger
- Remaining available for your ongoing questions
These tasks form the solid foundation of any small business accounting system. And of course you can customize your services with payroll processing, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
But that’s not our real value.
Our real value is helping you use “the books” to make smart business decisions.
William Edwards Deming, who is often described as the “father” of management consulting, described what he called the “wisdom pyramid” to illustrate how to make decisions. Here’s how it works:
- We start with data from your business.
- We assemble that data into information.
- Together, we interpret and analyze that information to produce the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
- Ultimately, we gain experience from applying information to create wisdom.
Does that sound like the sort of value you want from your accountant? Then call us at 410.721.6000 to discover why we’re more than “just” CPAs.